Electrical Facial Treatment
A galvanic facial involves the use of mild electric direct currents consisting of positive and negative ions to refresh, stimulate and rejuvenate the skin.
High-frequency treatment uses low-current high-frequency alternating currents, carried via a glass electrode (conductor or probes).
This helps dry out spots and it is good for oily skin. An indirect high frequency facial uses a saturator electrode held by the client to draw a moisturising massage medium deeper into the skin, and so is best suited for more mature or dry skin types.
Benefits and effects of Galvanic:
• Tightening and firming of tissues.
• Decrease in blood flow.
• Decrease in sensitivity.
• Reduction of oedema and lymph stagnation.
• Oxygenation of cells.
• Calms and soothes the skin.
• Restores critical moisture.
• Regenerates the skin.
• Stimulates cell renewal and improves skin vitality.
Benefits of High Frequency:
• Stimulates circulation of the blood.
• Increases glandular activity.
• Aids in elimination of toxins and absorption of nutrients to the cell.
• Increases metabolism.
• Germicidal action occurs during use.
• Generates heat inside the tissues.
• Aids in deeper penetration of product into the skin.